From September to April
Departure: every Monday, Wednesday Friday and Saturday at
10 a.m. or 2 p.m
If impossible to book online (full bike tour), contact us : email@example.com
From May to August
Departure: every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at
9 am or 4 pm
If impossible to book online (full bike tour) contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the city by bike is living ABSOLUTELY Montpellier!
Let yourself be guided and discover the city of Montpellier Métropole with this bike tour lasting about 2 hours.
A tour group is composed of 6 people maximum and includes: bike lending, safety material (helmet and lifejacket)
This itinerary is guided with commentaries by two local guides according to the amount of people taking part.
- Duration : 2 hours
- Reduced rates for young people under 18 years old and students (with a documentary proof to be presented at the moment of the tour). Please, let us know the children’s age and size on the comment field when booking.
- All itineraries are open for children from 8 years old knowing how to ride a bike
- It is possible to take little children weighting 22 kg maximum on a bike child seat (DIN standard). Please ask when booking.
- An identity card is needed for the bike and safety material’s lending
- Meeting place: Rue des états généraux Montpellier
- Non refundable rates
- Minimum amount of attending people: 4 (if this minimum amount is not assured, the tour will be cancelled. You will be contacted 48 hours before by e-mail)
Under 18 years old: 18 euros
Over 18 years old: 21 euros
Children bike trailer rental: 12 euros
MEETING PLACECar park of the University Library - rue des États Généraux - Rond point Richter